Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays have historically been quiet times for the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. I thought it might be interesting to post some links to various auctions, older posts, message board threads, and anything else that might be interesting to M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors.
If the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. has been constructed in the style of a college or university, then these weekly posts should be thought of as the thing on campus covered with posters, stickers, and announcements.
– At least one M.U.S.C.L.E. collector lost his mind when he saw this 4-pack.
– I feel like this is the most common Color M.U.S.C.L.E. – people should be paid to take him.
– Why is the weather wacky? It must be Wednesday.
– I’ve never seen a cut-up 28-pack try used as a selling point.
– The best Easter Brunch M.U.S.C.L.E. ever!
– Nice big lot.
– What should a Battle Beast lot like this go for?
– I might be wrong, but this seems like a good deal. Maybe the shipping is too much?
– Terrible prices for a broken ring.
– I see her trying to blame Duke somehow.
– Gold is at about $1500 an ounce. Good fact for M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors to know.
– At this price you want to be the cool Dad – until you realize how much destruction a flying Nerf hammer does.
– Poor M.U.S.C.L.E. figure, he’ll never find a good home in that lot.
– It’s like MUSCLEMANIA and Davy Crockett had a baby.
– Message boards even make Dilbert lose his mind.
– Whenever this shows up it makes me laugh – about 299 times.
– At least you get the dice…and four weird game pieces.
– My oldest was upset that it said Iron Man but showed War Machine.
– Classic mistake. Break up a good size lot into small over-priced auctions.
– Nice big lot, but a bit high on the starting bid for me.
– $10 for Season 1 of Archer seems like an awesome deal.
– Any Class A figures?
– What about here?
– I always fear that I’ll find a lot like this, with a figure I need, and the MIMP will be some special figure that dirves the price through the roof.
– I dare you to think this isn’t cute – espeically starting at the 1:00 mark.
– Great, great movie. But Cobain would shoot himself again if anyone bought it for $159.61.
– Down below where the fires glowing…Tenderloin. Tenderloin. Tenderloin.
– I can’t believe I’m linking to the Today show, but these are awesome!
It felt like the SPAMbots were writing haikus this week. Here are my two favorite SPAMbots of the week:
1. Whenever people do not have self-assurance, you’ll always find a way not to succeed
2. I am very established they at one’s desire read a tons of new accessories here than anybody else!