Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays have historically been quiet times for the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. I thought it might be interesting to post some links to various auctions, older posts, message board threads, and anything else that might be interesting to M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors.
If the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. has been constructed in the style of a college or university, then these weekly posts should be thought of as the thing on campus covered with posters, stickers, and announcements.
– Small run of these Rampage Toys figures coming up too! Get ready!
– Does everybody know about the second SR Trilogy set?
– Nice hand job. Errr – wait, I meant…
– Is there anything those two guys don’t know?
– I thought this was pretty cool.
– Philip Zimbardo is like a psychology rock star to me.
– Looks like next week will be NYSE week on UofM.
– Good deal on Gap and Old Navy clothes for kids (and everybody) on Memorial Day.
– The best book I’ve read in a long time.
– Want the kids out of the house, just buy this. It works wonders.
– N.I.N.J.A. mites always make me laugh.
– It hurts the sale price when you can’t even see the SC clearly.
– This makes me worry about the viability of M.U.S.C.L.E. continuing as a hobby.
– Seems like a good price, considering that you get a free boat too.
– There was a time, not too long ago, where a lot like this would have ended at the current price.
– Pretty good deal (currently) on a loose ring.
– Oh. Good. A “rare” auction.
– Even. Better. A “super rare” auction.
– Does the single board game figure feel alone? Even with the other figures?
– Starting at $0.57 per figure on a big lot never seems like a good idea.
– An odd but nice mix of figures.
– This guy should have sold these 5 dirty lots together.
– I’ll be more surprised if this article doesn’t unleash a wave of terrible puns.
– I hear this in my sleep. It haunts me.
– New iPod.
So bad, that it’s just bad. Not funny bad or so-bad-it’s-good. This video is just bad. See if you can figure out the sources of all the pictures too!
It’s like the SPAMbots posts have become self-aware: