Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays have historically been quiet times for the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. I thought it might be interesting to post some links to various auctions, older posts, message board threads, and anything else that might be interesting to M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors.
If the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. has been constructed in the style of a college or university, then these weekly posts should be thought of as the thing on campus covered with posters, stickers, and announcements.
– In case you missed it, UofMUSCLE.com will be selling an exclusive color of OMFG! Figures.
– Very cool Wiffle Ball article.
– Pretty bad rip. I wonder how much it will go for?
– Best auction ever? Too soon to tell.
– Without checking I see at least one Class B figure (Magenta #36). Anything else there?
– I don’t know why this picture just makes me want to buy the lot.
– Are these re-issues or original kinkeshi figures?
– Are you shitting me? (I can’t say it any other way, sorry.)
– Are the other figures as “rare” as the M.U.S.C.L.E. figures?
– Not the best lot ever, but I do like those first 5 knock-off figures.
– If you saw a woman wearing these, then one of two things would happen: (1) you’d be surprised how fat she was or (2) you’d marry her. I guess the third thing is that both happen.
– How much would you pay for these? $60, tops, seems right to me.
– I went looking for an Arrested Development t-shirt. This made me laugh harder.
– No wonder this is on sale. Where are they going to find a Star Wars fan that is in shape?
– Which was better Marvel or Star Wars? My vote is Marvel.
– Perfect for the person that yells, “First!” when the staple?
– I’d love to try these and see if they could outshine my expectations.
– One of the worst articles I’ve ever read (and that’s not an ironic statement based on the article).
– I wish they made these in Dad sizes too (except Cars and Thomas, that wouldn’t be cool).
– Is it bad that I like a girl’s shoe best?
– No shit.
– Good article, but I always get stuck trying to figure out exactly how much ass you can see in the picture.
– This seems good compared to the time my Grandmother made Lime and Green Pepper Jell-O.
Is the SPAMbot starting to pitch comedy ideas? I like to imagine it is:
That’s great, I never thought about Nostradamus in the OR
This video is a little different. It comes with a little story. When I was in high school there was a band called Whirling Road and they had a song titled Not Yet Gone. They broke up and the Peters brothers formed a band called Getaway Cruiser, which also recorded Not Yet Gone (click on the sample). However, before they settled on Dina (the singer on the album) they had another girl singing. I remember my roommate had a copy of this. I haven’t heard it in 15 years and I found it on YouTube. You might not like the song, but I had to share this little experience and trip down memory lane:
Epilogue Update:What are the chances that a video with about 100 views suddenly becomes unavailable overnight? A million to one? I guess it could be worse. So, in its place, I present:
Epilogue Update #2:Hmm, it’s back. Maybe it just didn’t play on my Mac? What the hell, one more clip: