Fucking asshole. (Sorry, this kind of bullshit just makes me crazy.)
– $50 plus $14 shipping for this lot?!?!
– So rare, they aren’t even M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.
– Don’t worry, with 150+ figures nobody will ever see the Satan Cross.
– How cool is that tiny bootleg?
– 78 Flesh figures.
– I think my kid could rock these, but would the world?
– It should be cool if it’s paired with this shirt.
– M.U.S.C.L.E. figures are tough, but has there really ever been an “ALL MINT” lot?
– Stay calm. LIGHT BLUE #153!!! (Plus a nice lot of 62 other figures.)
– Another Light Blue #153. What. Are. The. Chances. (Pretty good!)
– For only $30 that Green #153 can be mine?!?!
Honestly people, when is the silly #153 bidding going to stop? There are plenty of figures out there. The only #153 worth getting worked up about is the Purple one – period.
– If your night light is too cool, does it keep you up?
– $2.49 per figure. You buy now.
– $10 for a “RARE MIX” of 6 figures.
– 10-pack with a $9.99 starting bid and free shipping!
– I should probably buy this because of my littlest guy.
– What bootleg is in the bottom right corner?
– $5.50 USPS Flat Rate box would have made this auction better.
– Did you see where the Dark Blue #75 and Salmon #167 ended?
I don’t know if other people will be as excited as I was when I saw this picture for the first time. I don’t care.
This is the first of a few progress pictures that we sent to me from the artist painting up these figures. Each picture got better and better, but it was the first one that really got me excited. Hopefully seeing it causes you to have the same reaction.
I have a feeling that we’re all going to freak out when we see the finished product.
Just like in prison you never want to show weakness to a sports mascot. If you let him spray even a little silly string on you, then pretty soon he might even throw a bucket of water on you – that turns out to be confetti.