– This answers my BEB question from last week.
– 136 figures, mostly Flesh.
– The first time keyword spamming worked on me. Bravo sir.
– I give. Why is this incomplete 28-pack at $22.99?
– I love the boots in this lot – LOVE THEM! Hate the price.
– It must be the picture, because that #153 looks warped.
– If I bought this, would I devote the time to designing a new ring? Shit. I haven’t finished the Guide!
– Easy to overlook this one. 24 counterfeit figures (soft, China trademark).
– $4.99 seems high for this ring.
– Does feedback matter anymore?
– “Awesome M.U.S.C.L.E. Men #141 collection of 2! Read!”
– A $0.40 per figure price doesn’t help this lot.
– Same seller. But more figures and lower per figure price ($0.32). Weird.
– Not even an asshole – just crazy balls to actually publish a price like that.
– This isn’t Motor City MUSCLE. THIS is Motor City M.U.S.C.L.E..
– Let’s just say it. Alec is pushing to become the undisputed king of M.U.S.C.L.E. customs.
– Only explanation for this bid – they think they found a new Non-Poster figure.
– Nothing about this guy’s M.U.S.C.L.E. auctions scream, “BUY ME!”
– Damaged figures always command a premium.
– Is a market emerging for damaged figures? Because I’ll be able to corner it.
– Once the price is locked down, Ill be ordering my AshuraShine custom. Check it out!
– Less than 5 days to fund Rise of the Beasts. Good luck ROTB!
– UofM will be keeping an eye on Mr. Ralph’s monsters. This is the perfect reason Art 300 needed to change.
– Thor’s hammer is the 4th best bottle opener in the world. Behind numbers one (if it is vintage), two, and three.
There’s also still seven days to use the special University of M.U.S.C.L.E. discount code for Luke Harris’ store. The code is “UofM” and it will only be good until March 16th, 2012. The code gets you a 15% discount off EVERYTHING in the store. Thanks Luke!
I saw this video late last Friday. I’m sure by now it has been seen by everyone that cares, but it’s still awesome.