These types of blind auctions are always terrible – so you lost points there. Plus the opening bid and BIN price are ludicrous for 20 unseen figures. But you had to be so lazy that you just stole a picture! Even taking a picture of your “hundreds” in a pile would have been better. Then you would have just been another shitty auction.
– I think this is one of the best auctions going.
– How long do you own this before the first dick joke is made?
– Perfect for bacon crazy LRG members.
– 5 nice bootlegs in there.
– If your first thought is “Non-Poster figure!,” then you need to keep practicing.
– I don’t think keyword spamming “Nestles Quik” will help this auction.
– Lot of 10 custom #153 figures. Hey Macarena!
– “I’ll stand up all the figures for the picture. It will look great!” (10 minutes later) “Fuck that.”
– Kids in 1986, stop marking up your M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.
– Nice little mixed lot of M.U.S.C.L.E. stuff.
– Nice 144 figure lot.
– $18 dollars for shipping. Fuck off.
– I like lots like this one. But I prefer it to be listed as “Kids Old Junk” and sell for $4.
– What is that weird blue figure?
– I don’t really care about this auction, but I do like the auction picture.
– 194 figure lot.
– Perfect loose ring auction. If you’ve been waiting, then this is your auction.
– Am I missing something? Why is it already at $32?
– With 106 figures I am curious what the reserve price is set at.
– $28 for that lot. Really?
– $0.62 per figure isn’t too bad for a BIN, but some of those figures look to be in rough shape.
– Are the ropes in too bad of shape or will this sell?
– If the shipping wasnt so high it would be a great auction.
– So many things to laugh at – can’t organize thoughts.
– Large Color lot of figures with 3 Class A figures.
– More little figure goodness enters the world! (I can’t keep up.)
When I found this on Tuesday I was optimistic that not everybody in the world would have seen it by Friday. On Wednesday I realized how stupid I was on Tuesday. I don’t care. It’s still my Video of The Week.
Normally I feel there is a 60 second rule on internet videos. Something special has to be happening for anyone to watch a video over 60 seconds. When I saw this video was 10 minutes I figured I would never see the end of it. I was wrong.
Please watch this entire video. It will probably be the best 10 minutes of your day.
I would also encourage you to donate to Caine’s college fund. For the joy and happiness this little video brought me, it was the least I could do.
Every now and then some little meme makes me laugh out loud when I see it. And that laugh usually takes place at work. I can’t explain why this picture did it to me – but it did.