I have no data to support that idea. I’ve probably said it the past six or seven weeks. I’m just going to stop thinking it. That will cut out a lot of stress and disappointment from my week.
– 200 figures.
– Top row, in the middle. What is that?
– In case you miss out on this Flesh #208…
– There’s a Flesh #208 in this lot too.
– Wow, this is a gem of a lot.
– Does a Canadian auction get you excited? This won’t.
– Said in a comic book slime ball voice, “This will be a great lot to break-up and sell.”
– What a colossal waste of time. (Says the guy commenting on the auction.)
– All junk, except the Harry and the Hendersons candy head thing.
– If you don’t know why I love this lot, then you don’t know me.
– 90% of the value is in the Purple #180 figure.
– This choice guarantees business success or failure – but nothing in-between.
– Just a super fun mixed lot of treasures.
– The opening bid should be the final bid, but I have to admit it’s a good lot.
– Where were you at Halloween?
– You. I’ll be wearing on Saturday.
I think last year I did some kid-tested endorsements of toys for the holidays. I should probably do that again, because we have just about all of them. But right off the top of my head, I do have two suggestions:
1. Imaginext Pizza Planet: You probably need a fair amount of Imaginext toys to make this set super fun. That’s the case with us. But at $18.99 this is a great big toy that is sure to get a big reaction.
2. Jake and The Never Land Pirates: If you have toddlers, then I’m sure you’ve watched this. This package of 3-pack allows you to “play Jake” without spending more than $11. Unless of course, your kid is a stickler for Captain Hook.
This will probably be the first and last time that the Picture of the Week will come from Vanity Fair, but I loved Freaks and Geeks. I loved it so much that I thought Undeclared was a good show (watch it again, it won’t stand up). Anyways, this is one of the coolest pictures ever.
I actually forgot “Biff” was in the show. He and I mad fun of a lady when we were in the elevator together at the House of Blues in Chicago. Where am I going with this?
Here’s you Picture of the Week:
I won’t lie. I didn’t have a Video of the Week going into Thursday night. For a minute I thought it should be the new Star Trek trailer, but I know you’ve seen that. So I went with this:
I shit you not, it had SEVEN views when I found it. I don’t know if it make me miss college, want to find God, or go eat Chinese?
All of those things seem like fair options. Knowing myself, food will win out.