Have you seen the headless SHA yet? The question becomes is it Keshi or a M.U.S.C.L.E. figure? If I had to guess, then I’d say M.U.S.C.L.E. Without better pictures I think everyone is going to be guessing…and gambling.
It seems like good Class A figures have been showing up quite a bit lately – which is awesome. This Class A Light Blue #23 is certainly awesome!
- I told you guys.
- I found this to be one of the funniest auction titles ever.
- I don’t know why – for a second I thought it was a Magenta #161.
- Quite the head warp on this Orange #2.
- I need to better organize AOTW. I didn’t know if this guy had been nominated.
- Are these damaged, bootlegs, or something else?
- That #107 is so shiny he almost looks Salmon.
- Interesting. Took the time to look up the figures, but not fix the picture.
- With free shipping this is one of the better Flesh lot of 61 figures.
- Seems like a brutal price because mine sold for $6.50.
- 174 figures, but it’s starting at $99.99. Ouch.
- Not bad for a ring and 21 Flesh figures. It would be a 100% toy in our house.
- Look at this auction. I dare you to tell me that you don’t feel like you’re missing something.
- $0.99 for 24 figures. Check it out.
- Guess the item – $39.99 BIN.
- Every time I see this auction picture I’m confused for a moment. It is the flash-bang of pictures.
- Guess the condition and figure of this $5 BIN. (You’ll never get it.)
- Custom figures starting at $0.99? Yes and yes.
- Kind of speechless on this one.
- The case is still out there and I continue to be largely indifferent.
- I understood the Red #125, but not this one. Sorry guy.
It’s been a rough week back, even thought it’s been a short one. Thankfully (I guess) that makes me cranky enough to bring back AOTW. Here’s the next AOTW match-up of 2014. Don’t forget to vote in the upper right hand corner.
I saw this comic and honestly laughed. I didn’t snicker. I didn’t think, “Gee, that’s funny.” I laughed.
I do a lot of career development/planning with professionals; truly successful people. (I also do some with their entitled, lazy rich offspring but that’s a different rant.) At some point in their planning session the discussion will shift to what they are interested in. I am always taken aback when people declare what they love to do. “I love this…” and “I love that.”
Really? As soon as I start probing, they start rattling off all the things that frustrate them.
I’ve come to realize I can probably count the number of things that I truly love on one hand. Definitely, without a doubt, it can be counted on two hands. However, I really like a ton of shit.After the USCB shooting I felt weird about posting a lady this week. It just felt off. But I do want to say one thing – there is no such thing as popularity any more. You might be the biggest fucking loser in your school/city/state, but the internet connects everybody. There is a group (for better or worse) for everybody now. Shit. I’d love to be so handsome and/or rich that beautiful women threw themselves at me. That was not in the cards for me.
It’s easy to be caviler, and talk about popularity. That guy was clearly dangerously delusional and narcissistic. There was ALWAYS going to be something that set him off. Thank god we don’t see that kind of behavior with M.U.S.C.L.E. collecting.
So, instead I’ll share some pictures that simply made me happy. Hopefully they do the same for you.