– I wonder what the two offers were?
– $400. Guess the item.
– A nice mixed lot, starting at $1 – they still exist.
– “Bad Box But Mint Figures ~ Unused” Riiiiiiight.
– “I counted them 3 times to verify the number in the lot.” Is counting to 112 that difficult for people?
– Why do people use Nate’s pictures?
– The family has been hiking more. I’m curious to see if this site is truly helpful.
– $19.99 opening bid. Guess how many figures are in the lot.
– No matter how many times I see it – I still think the guy is an asshole.
– Lot of 205 figures.
– What would you pay for a damaged #2?
– $0.99 Color 10-pack. And $4 for shipping. Very nice.
– “WHOLESALE.” What? Why would that enter the seller’s mind?
– $0.99 is the perfect opening bid for this odd lot. But fuck your $30 shipping. And fuck you. (The seller not you the reader. I like you.)
– $29.99 isn’t the sexiest opening price, but it’s a pretty nice lot.
– “Japan Go Bots” WHAT?!?! I can’t even focus on the price. Japan Go Bots?!?!
– Need a good laugh? This will provide it.
– Turns out there is a price I would be willing to spend for these figures.
– You wouldn’t care if a Non-Poster figure had a letter on the foot. Why do people care on Poster figures?
– Seven figures and 11 pictures. You have to see it. Seriously.
Early NES history is interesting to me. God knows I’ve spent some time thinking about it. So, as a topic, the video below was very interesting to me.
I watched it all. And I enjoyed most of it. However, anytime the host was on screen I wanted to punch him. Maybe it was his over acting? Maybe it was his stupid faces?
I saw this on Facebook. And the picture was literally cropped just like this – which means, of course, I clicked it. Once it opened up it was so much different than I expected. But it made me
The picture is huge, but if you’re a fan of Star Wars, Indy, and Clancy you should really, really like it. However, if you’re younger than, let’s say, 25 years old – this will probably just seem like a lot of pictures from old movies. But I doubt those people read this Epilogue.I also think there is a solid Veers joke, but I can’t find it.
I showed my boys the new Wonder Woman picture. They were not impressed. They both said they liked the cartoon version better. I’m reserving full judgment. I think how the character plays on screen will factor in nearly 100% when people talk about this new Wonder Woman.
Lynda Carter will always be my Wonder Woman.
I don’t know if men can can really swoon, but this picture made me swoon (as much as I can possibly swoon).