I hope everyone had a good week. Mine felt super long.
One of my bright spots this week was that my Get A Grip editorial got a good response. I’m basing that on the comments, traffic, and LRG responses. I don’t live or die for clicks and comments. If I did that, then I would have given up on this site a looooong time ago. But it did feel good knowing that people read it. Simple pleasures.
– This picture had me staring at it like a stereogram. I could only make out pictures on the wall.
– 50 Flesh starting at $6 is worth a look.
– HAHA! It’s open?!?!?! And listed at $80. Hahahahahaha…
– “CHUNKY INVESTMENTS.” That explains the $199.99 price tag.
– $60 BIN – guess the item.
– I wish she would be eBay Entrepreneur Exchange #2.
– “Get it now or possibly never.” I think some people are just born into Sales.
– “The condition is nice – Though there is scattered lite soiling and some have red marks on bottoms of feet” I would say that is generous.
– A few years ago, wasn’t there a guy failing to selling these in every color? For like $20.
– Prototype or sloppy factor scrap? I never know what to believe.
– This should be an auction. It would get close to the BIN. The BIN doesn’t encourage anybody to buy.
– If the rank had been General, then I would have bought four. Captain. Pff.
I can’t quite decide what made me hate it the most. The
#233 has no Class A or Class B versions. And it was only made in five colors. Purple isn’t even the best version (it’s Light Blue, if you’re curious). The best thing about the #233 figure is that he was the last one on the poster.
Maybe that’s why I hate the $8.95 BIN price. Or maybe it is the price mixed with the auction title: 1 Super Rare Vintage M.U.S.C.L.E. Men #233 Kinnikuman Kinkeshi (Purple Variant).
Or maybe it is those two things – plus what looks like a huge pubic hair in the picture.
What do you guys think? Pube?