Last week’s Epilogue proves one of three things: (1) you guys are too nice; (2) I was even more exhausted than I thought; or (3) nobody gives a shit what is written on this site.
Actually it could prove all three.
I wrote that I received a package with only $0.04 in shipping. I don’t know what I was thinking. Maybe I was going to fix it. Maybe it was a note to myself so I wouldn’t forget. I don’t know. It was a long, long week. I was still paying the price through the weekend. I was too tired to pull anything together on Monday or Tuesday.
Thankfully I was a little bit more on-track by Wednesday. Or maybe a little less jet lagged – which is weird for me to say. I rarely get jet lagged.
I liked looking at eBay through two separate lens last week. Last week had 186 global auctions when I conducted my search. This week there were 201 auctions.
– I assume people are going after the GPK’s because the M.U.S.C.L.E. are in rough shape.
– Not the worst auction and the painted figures are actually nice.
– I feel like I’m missing something here. Trying to win the counterfeit #6 figure?
– $10.99 opening bid and $11.59 shipping. I guess auctions can suck too.
– I bet this Class A #60 doesn’t go past $8. (Not a joke, I’m 100% serious.) My reason can be found here.
– I pointed out two SC’s earlier this week. Here is another one. So rare.
– For a second I thought this might be the No Logo, No Poster that I need.
– What was Ken thinking when he took these pictures?
– A nice auction, but “by the artist formerly known as Super Sandbagger.” The seller is saying that about himself. Odd.
– If that is a SUPER faded #79, then I think I want it.
– Counting is SO HARD you guys.
Last week there were 3,470 BIN listings and three were worth mentioning for any reason. This week there are 3,608 BIN listings. Let’s see how many are worth commenting on for absolutely any reason.
– Classic head swap. I won’t bash it, but it would have to make up a lot of gorund when it got to my hand.
– I wouldn’t pay more than $10 for the pair, but I do like these figures.
Two. Three if we count the AOTW.
I wasn’t looking for an AOTW, but this guy made it very easy.
Did you guys have a good Halloween? We did. I really tried to enjoy it this year. I know I’ve got a couple more years to enjoy it with the boys, but I’m really trying to lock-in these memories. I was really impressed with the minifigure Halloween posts that came through my Instagram feed. These were my two favorites:
And this was my favorite costume – ok, costumes.
The BoJack is fine. It really only looks good because the Princess Carolyn costume is so strong.
Couple costumes tend to be horrible. It’s even worse when the costumes only make sense when people are standing directly next to each other. This pair bucks that terrible trend.
I did fear that I only liked it because Princess Carolyn looked hot. It kind of freaked me out. I was creeping myself out.
I let myself off the hook because I realized the girl reminded me of a girl I “dated” from a Halloween many, many years ago.
Then I felt bad again. I couldn’t remember her name. At all. I do know she was a twin. And that her twin hated me.
I guess I continue to be a work in progress.
Congratulations to the World Champion Chicago Cubs. Literally something I never thought I would say or write.
I haven’t clogged Epilogues with too much sports, but this is too amazing to ignore.
The Cubbies have always been the lovable losers. We used to go to Opening Day at Wrigley every year.
I literally can’t believe it.
The Cubs winning the World Series is cool. It doesn’t feel like the correct ending for an Epilogue.
The correct ending feels like an amazing magic trick mixed with cleavage.
Doesn’t this seem better?
This isn’t trick photography either. It is a magic trick.
Just in case you the video ever disappears, here’s a gif that I saved to my server.