I think it will be un-American if you didn’t feel a twinge of guilt at Thanksgiving. The holiday doesn’t necessarily celebrate the best part of our past.
II also feel a sense of optimism at Thanksgiving, which is not an everyday thing for me (as much as I wish it was). I like feeling that people can come together, regardless of religion (or anything else), and just be thankful. Maybe as you get older it is easier to be thankful.
That’s probably not true. I know lots of ungrateful adults. Maybe it has just gotten easier for me. I hope it has become easier for you too.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone – even if you’re not in the States.
Here are some M.U.S.C.L.E. moments from the past that I am thankful for:
- I never get tired of the Dr. M.U.S.C.L.E. video.
- I don’t think Jensen ever received enough credit for this.
- I’m thankful I can finally send a Price Guide link.
- I’m thankful my writing was so strong in this Epilogue. This page routinely gets the most clicks/views.
- I think I am thanful that I don’t have THIS much free time anymore. (I think.)
- I’m most thankful that I dropped the 3rd person.
- I thankful for the last 7 years, 5 months, and 9 days too. Sadly, it was born from this shit show. Gross; everything about it – gross.
I didn’t want the post to be too boring.