309 auctions as I’m writing the post. I am already nervous. I know there were like 190 last week. I fear a flood of awful single figure auctions – which also shames me that the terrible auction picture contest has NOT been started. Next week?
Ok, on to the auctions.
– If I needed a 50-50 10-pack, then I would consider this auction.
– I like 66% of these figures, but I could never pay $10.
– Starting at $0.99 for 11 Flesh figures.
– Not mint, but this is certainly an upgrade for someone.
– What’s more surprising? That it has a bid or that both bids are from the same guy.
– $9.99 for a Flesh #98 figure. No bids.
– $12.99 for 24 Flesh figures. No bids.
– Added a picture, but the back of the Purple #153 is difficult to see. Isn’t that strange.
4,194 BIN listings.
– “The packaging is warped and has some scuffs on the front and water stains on the back.” Honest, but still feels like an understatement.
– This is the one that stopped me.
I couldn’t look at anymore. I think #180 is arguably the most common figure or, at least, one of them – especially in Purple. Seeing that figure with a $3 BIN price I was done.
Aside from that poster, it feels like one of the grimmest M.U.S.C.L.E. weeks in a long time.
“It is the beating of his hideous heart!”
Ok, not exactly. But these little toys are making me crazy. These little dollar store toys have somehow found their way into the bedroom of my youngest. I don’t know who gave them these nightmares. Their clicking and ticking cut through the noise of the house like a buzz-saw.
Why am I telling you guys? I can’t tell anyone else. There’s not a good version of saying these meaningless toys are making me crazy. Even as a type, I realize there is not a sympathetic version of the story either.
Too bad. Has anyone else had one of their kids’ toys that made them mental?
Speaking of toys making me crazy, when will Luke and Jimmy take my money?
I still want to review it, just because the figures are awesome and should be seen by as many people as possible. I do feel a little conflicted, because it kind of seems like a dick-move too. Why show something that you can’t buy?
The only thing about the Infestors that make me crazy (aside from not getting the new ones yet) is that I missed the second special release. I have the first and the third, but I’m missing the second one. The term “holy grail” get thrown around far too often. I won’t suggest the second set is one of my grails, but I really, really, really want one.
I don’t have a transition out of Infestors into this next video. This stolen care, doing 115, hit a spike strip and went into the ditch. Just watch the video. It’s like a live-action Hot Wheels video.
Turns out the driver crashed into a lady in a parked car. She walked away fine. Crazy, right?
I didn’t care about the driver. I don’t know what happened to him. I hope he was ejected and smeared across the pavement.