Did you guys see this? I’m guessing that 99.9% of M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors didn’t care about it. For the 0.1% it’s proof that I was wrong.
There are now five undocumented combinations:
- Package #1 – Thug Busters (No Logo, No Poster)
- Package #2 – Cosmic Crunchers (Logo, No Poster)
- Package #2 – Cosmic Crunchers (No Logo, No Poster)
- Package #3 – Mighty Maulers (No Logo, No Poster)
- Package #4 – Cosmic Showdown (No Logo, No Poster)
But with the discovery of the #4 (Logo, Poster) I believe #2 (Logo, No Poster) was also made. I believe the only unmade version of each box was the No Logo, No Poster. It is what I have always suspected, but it was just a gut feeling. I think this is proof.
Here’s the weirdest part. I was 99.9% sure I owned a #4 (Logo, Poster). I’m still 60% sure I have one somewhere, but I just can’t find it. Ugh. It wouldn’t be the first time.
– This seller does not know his audience. These are nice enough figures, but a hardcore collector isn’t spending $4.99 (plus shipping) for these two figures.
– I thought the price made him an asshole. Nope. It was this, “returns ok with 20% restocking fee.”
– $6. Jesus. I’m blaming this otherwise my brain would explode.
– Starts at $0.99. Thank you. (I thought it was a Red #53 for one second.)
– Also starting at $0.99. Thank you too!
– This made me think of this. I realize it should probably be the other way around.
– Speaking of video games and starting at $0.99.
Remember when UofM was the internet’s best source for Batman v Superman info? Then some Transformers 5 pictures showed up on Instagram. Then the state fucked up, cut tax incentives, and movie-making stopped in Michigan.
Anyways, I would recommend checking out this website if you ever liked seeing some of the Transformers 5 pictures I posted. He has broken down the trailer and has far better pictures. I imagine he used more than an iPhone.
Did you see what I did there? I tied the cars, self-driving, and Transformers together. Little victories.
One last addition to the post. I don’t know if you guys already saw this video. I loved it. It felt like a video of my boys watching Star Wars. I remember the joy those movies brought me. Watching The Force Awakens in the theater with my parents and my boys I was overcome with emotions more than once. Sometimes it wasn’t even the movie – I was just so happy. This made me happy too.