- Course Catalog
- Advertising & Promotion
- Environmental Sciences
- Site Map
- The School Store
Sociology 100 – Childhood Pictures of M.U.S.C.L.E. Toys
Early M.U.S.C.L.E. Culture
When Mattel launched M.U.S.C.L.E. their focus was clearly on selling M.U.S.C.L.E. figures to children. Research and collectors’ passion would suggest they were successful connecting with children. However, over 20 years later those same children can be forgotten. The focus shifts from children and toys to adults and collectibles.
If you would like to submit M.U.S.C.L.E. related pictures from your childhood, please email the pictures to the University of M.U.S.C.L.E.. An accompanying description to provide additional information about the pictures would also be greatly appreciated.
- Ben Pierce from Kitchener, Ontario (Canada)
- Matthew from Shelton, Connecticut (US)
- Tom Veldran from Ridgewood, New Jersey (US)
- Garry from Dayton, Ohio (US)
- Joe Whiteford from Kokomo, Indiana (US)