- Course Catalog
- Advertising & Promotion
- Environmental Sciences
- Site Map
Sociology 300 – M.U.S.C.L.E. Collector Profiles
Twenty years ago M.U.S.C.L.E. received the vast majority of its attention from children. Presently M.U.S.C.L.E. receives the vast majority of its attention from collectors. The goal of Sociology 300 is to showcase M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors, not necessarily their M.U.S.C.L.E. collections.
- Mr. Smith – October 2, 2009
- James Sullivan – October, 14 2009
- Chad Perry – October, 23 2009
- Matthew G. – November, 7 2009
- Joseph Dunnigan – November, 13 2009
- Lucas Rage – January 6, 2010
- Hawkeye C. – January 19, 2010
- Ryan Searles – May 12, 2010
- Bill Raeth – May 27, 2009
- Tyler Larkins – July 30, 2010
- Kyle H. – November 29, 2010
If you would like to be a featured collector, please complete a questionnaire and provide photojournalistic pictures of your collection. Again, the focus of the pictures are not to solely highlight M.U.S.C.L.E. pieces, but rather how those pieces actually exist within the collector’s life. If you: (1) have any questions about the questionnaire or pictures; or (2) would like to submit your questionnaire and pictures, please email the University of M.U.S.C.L.E..
Below are sample Sociology 300 pictures with a more photojournalistic approach:
- Sociology 300 Participants Needed « University of M.U.S.C.L.E.
- Foolish April Weekend? « University of M.U.S.C.L.E.
- UofM and ToplessRobot Connection? « University of M.U.S.C.L.E.
- Website Review #10 « University of M.U.S.C.L.E.
- Sociology 300 – Ryan Searles « University of M.U.S.C.L.E.
- Epilogue – A Weekly M.U.S.C.L.E. Figures Related Review | University of M.U.S.C.L.E.