Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays have historically been quiet times for the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. I thought it might be interesting to post some links to various auctions, older posts, message board threads, and anything else that might be interesting to M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors.
If the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. has been constructed in the style of a college or university, then these weekly posts should be thought of as the thing on campus covered with posters, stickers, and announcements.
– April Fools’ Day is dumb.
– Ewok > M.U.S.C.L.E. – Doesn’t seem right, but its funny.
– If you haven’t seen this and it doesn’t make you happy, then you might be dead.
– I can’t help it. I love Dr. M.U.S.C.L.E.
– Good read for anyone thinking their M.U.S.C.L.E. collection will be part of their retirement fund.
– Using your real name on UofMUSCLE.com should be the least of your worries.
– Read this on Friday so you’re ready for breakfast Sunday.
– Please “+1” the University of M.U.S.C.L.E.
– An interesting article about toys.
– I don’t know that this instills any greater level of confidence in the new Wonder Woman TV show.
– But it’s better than being a Star Wars fan.
– Working Mother. Your source for all things M.U.S.C.L.E. related.
– This is supposed to sell for, at least, $100,000. Damn.
– This 4-pack isn’t a big deal to me, but it seems like it should be to someone.
– As of adding this link, it doesn’t have a bid. I’m interested to see how it turned out.
– At $4.11, I think this is at least $2.61 over-priced.
– Pretty nice lot of figures.
– 154 Fesh figures.
– 150 mixed figures.
– Does anyone wish these were graded?
– In case you’re an Easter Bunny, here are a few things I know have been huge hits: T-Ball, Winkel, Stomp Rocket, and Giraffe.
– And, in case you’re the kind of Easter Bunny that splurges, these were huge hits too: Buzz Lightyear, Chicco Train, AT-AT (1), and AT-AT (2).
– I wish I had time to read this. It’s supposed to be super funny.
– A client sent me this link. I don’t want to work with them anymore.
– 10-pack…appearance number 200.
– I’m losing track of how many 10-packs we’ve seen over the last 3 weeks.
– Another one…
– The most important Teen Wolf discussion ever.
– Teen Wolf statistics should always be followed by a Perfect Strangers update.
– I need to do more Website Reviews.
– Even if you heard about this, why would you care about voting?
– Now THIS is cool NASA stuff.
– For anyone that thinks eBay still cares about auctions…
– Very cool idea – what will be the first M.U.S.C.L.E. product out of that shop?
– I wished people cared about M.U.S.C.L.E. this much…I think.
SPAMbot of the week:
That’s Too good, when it comes in india hope might make a Rocking place for youngster.. desire that come true.