Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays have historically been quiet times for the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. I thought it might be interesting to post some links to various auctions, older posts, message board threads, and anything else that might be interesting to M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors.
If the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. has been constructed in the style of a college or university, then these weekly posts should be thought of as the thing on campus covered with posters, stickers, and announcements.
– I was told this picture was taken at the height of rush hour.
– I just hope that food cart movie gets made.
– Some of these made me laugh. Some did not.
– Not the Nesquik tin you want, but maybe for a custom?
– Carded SOME wrestlers. Not for me, but it seems like someone should dig it.
– A perfect lot for the collector looking for a huge B&W copy of the poster.
– I. HATE. THIS. SCAM.
– This would be on my list for Top 10 Worst BIN’s.
– Jesus. This BIN is even worse.
– It’s good to see the Mad Collaboration up and running again. Hopefully it can reignite the excitement from almost 6 months ago.
– Ok lot of figures, but that ring should just hit the trash.
– Nice lot of 100 mixed M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.
– I just saw this LEGO stuff for the first time. Mind. Blown.
– Ok, that t-shirt is worth $30.
– If our stockpile wasn’t already so big, I would pick this up. AWESOME deal.
– I couldn’t do it, but there seems to be the core of a kick-ass M.U.S.C.L.E. custom vehicle here.
– It may be hard to define beauty, but it’s pretty easy to know when someone doesn’t have it.
– Since we’re talking beauty, when are good looking girls going to get the break they deserve?
– “The Physics of Cheating in Baseball.” It’s not about corked bats or juiced balls. The physics is now about jabbing a needle.
– Since we’re talking baseball and stupidity.
– Baseball item #3 – We didn’t need these as kids. Our fields already sucked.
Ok SPAMbot I’m listening – but are they good, or just crummy and cheap?
buy cheap drugs
Literally the perfect amount of laughing, cringing, and vomiting every time you watch it: