You did? Good. Is there anything left to say about these Non-Poster anomalies?
– Damn it. I can’t help but love it.
– Great idea. Have drunks swinging hammers around. Where’s my sword opener?
– These look like new customs to me. Not vintage.
– Can’t see much, but it’s the non-M.U.S.C.L.E. figures that interest me.
– When I first saw this lot, I thought BHS was in it.
– 102 figures. Ok.
– I’ll bid on these shitty figures if they come with the $20.
– I don’t know about the price, but that’s a big lot of Trash Bag Bunch figures.
– Huge mixed lot – 247 figures!!!
– 50 Figures.
– Maybe I should bring back asshole of the week?
– Free shipping on a 140 figure lot. Nice.
– Poster looks pretty nice.
– Odd mixed lot, but the seller’s name cracked me up.
– Have we ever seen a really nice custom ring? You could start with this.
– What do you think of this lot? Not too bad in my book.
– Not too bad for a custom fodder lot.
– Opening bid is $0.99 too high.
– If this hasn’t already sold, then I’ll be shocked.
– Ouch. A bit high.
– I worry about these figures. Do you think people throw them out if they don’t sell?
– I can’t put my finger on why I like this auction picture so much.
– Doesn’t have anything I need, so I didn’t look for any Class A figures in there…but it’s from Canada
– This story made me ill. And here’s the worst line:
Burger King said it made the new fries thicker, reduced sodium and added a coating that makes them crisper and keeps them hotter longer.
So, so, so gross.
I swear to god. This video was like a time machine for me. I could totally see my mom doing this. Thankfully I could also see myself as the laughing kid in the blue shirt too.