– Very strong lot of 110 figures – NOT from Auction Watch.
– Great opening price for two 28-packs, but there is no cheap way to ship those.
– Canada = Class A in my brain. But I no longer care to check if I don’t need them.
– What figure shows up more than Purple #208? Dark Blue #180. And this one is $5.99 + $3 shipping!
– I bet the lady selling this always talks about how much she loves her scanner. I doubt people like talking to her.
– This might be the worst auction listing ever.
– $3.88 for two semi-dirty figures. How do you land on that price?
– As of posting, this auction had 3 bids. I bet all of them hope the Satan Cross gets overlooked.
– If it is $0.99 you take a look.
– $0.48 per figure with shipping. That is a fact.
– Down from the $199.99 BIN to a $149.99 BIN. Still too much.
– Best auction for missing limbs and dirty figures this week.
– At $0.99 I can afford to buy and destroy this.
– 87 mixed figures for $100. I’m willing to bet you wont click on this link.
– Being called a legend on Blogclops. I think I’m blushing.
– Some cool pictures and an interesting M.U.S.C.L.E. write-up from the Neatocoolville blog.
– Damn Nestle Quik for changing the sizes of their tins, but if you’re thinking about doing a custom tin here are a few: $9.99, $10, and $40.
– Additionally, if you’re considering a HiWay Hauler custom – check these out: $1.80, $2.99, and $5.99.
– This auction is especially interesting for HiWay Hauler fans. It is the equally rare Big Boy Hauler.
– Oh, and a major GOD DAMN IT!!! I MISSED IT!!!
This week’s Picture of the Week was a no-brainer. Brownnoize posted the Spinshine prototype. I’m glad I wasn’t drinking water when I saw it. I would have done a full-blown spit take. This thing looks incredible, but I really should be surprised. Sanjeev is simply operating on a higher level of design capability and execution right now.
I spent last night watching my 5 year-old start the Werewolf LEGO set. I felt proud as he finished the car – thinking, “Wow, maybe my little guy has some real talent.”
Then I saw this video. Son, the bar got bumped last night as you slept. Good luck buddy.