I want to know, what do you guy think of this? I have my own thoughts, but I want to get a feel for how others view it. There’s a poll to vote up in the corner. (See it?) And if your feelings don’t fit in the poll, then post them in the Comments below. Thanks.
I didn’t think there was going to be an Asshole of the Week. I was actually pretty happy about it. But then I saw this mess.
– Doesn’t it feel like this should evolve into a M.U.S.C.L.E. community meme?
– Unless this gets re-listed with a lower price, a lot of cool bootlegs will go unloved.
– I feel sad that a nice Red Ashura-Bull got stuck in this lot.
– He should be with his friends in this auction.
– $60 for the ring and a few figures?!?! I have to assume this seller got some bad advice.
– Normally I don’t like SD figures. What is it about this lot that I like?
– With this lot, I just see a trapped FLAF.
– I’d pay $10 for the two MUSCLEMANIA figures.
– Not M.U.S.C.L.E., and I wouldn’t spend $150, but Mega Man keshi are pretty damn cool.
– Color me surprised that someone bit on that $64.99 price tag.
– Not rare, but a good chance to pick-up the board game figures.
– Why $14.99 guy?
– Either be a creep or have a high price. Not both.
– Nice bootleg lot – even better price!
– $0.99 for 75 Color figures.
– Satan Cross. Starting at $0.99. I might be forming a crush.
– 3rd auction from this guy. I think he did some UofM homework. I like it!
– This guy did not do his homework.
– This is not a joke. I like the #180 better than the #153 in this 4-pack.
– Help me keshi experts, how are these prices?
– $0.05 opening bid. Canadian auction. I’m in love, but…
– The oddest and worst auction pictures ever?
– How stupid. Who doesn’t finish a bottle of wine?
I kind of like this shirt, but I can’t buy it. I fear it would recreate the “award” vs. “reward” discussion I had with my oldest when he was probably 3 years old. It lasted for days. He just kept asking about it and getting himself confused. I can’t do it again.
The Picture of the Week hasn’t been seen before. It makes me both super excited and super freaked out. I have a small army of figures to document and review. I can’t wait to do it – but when?!?! It is literally one of the best problems to have.