– The poster looks to be in such great condition I can see someone paying that price.
– 103 figures.
– 157 figures.
– I’ve never seen an auction for 10 Class B figures. It’s $0.99 too.
– $0.99 and “Awesome Yayayayaya.”
– I wouldn’t have bought this lot, but I think someone will be quite happy.
– Did M.U.S.C.L.E. sellers decide terrible pictures are “in” this season?
– These figures make MUSCLEMANIA figures look as popular as rock stars.
– I’ll never knock $0.99.
At this point, it feels like there isn’t a single M.U.S.C.L.E. thing that I haven’t seen or heard about. That’s what made ERIC NILLA sharing this picture so amazing – it was a no-brainer as the Picture of the Week.
What I find most interesting about the ad is the M.U.S.C.L.E. art. Not that the art is good or bad, but it simply further confuses me that Mattel didn’t work harder to support the brand. It seems like some promotional art for regional chains that wanted to advertise M.U.S.C.L.E. would have been so simple and so helpful.
This weekend Arrested Development comes back. I can’t wait, but I’m trying not to get my hopes up. But then I saw this video, it became the Video of the Week, and now I can’t wait. Damn it (and awesome – all at the same time.)