It’s weird to be back. I don’t really have a proper description of the feeling. The feeling I am trying to describe keeps sounding like a cliché. Slight confusion plays a part. Waking up confused from a deep sleep could be slightly accurate description. More accurately, and painfully honestly, it feels clichéd to declare anything.
Maybe I’m back.
Maybe I’m not.
I thought I was back before and disappeared for 107 days.
Even if I can’t describe coming back to my site, I have been passively watching M.U.S.C.L.E. collecting through Instagram. It has left me with four thoughts:
What do you guys think? Am I right? Wrong? Somewhere in the middle?
I haven’t been on eBay in forever. This last week is my return to eBay. Below is my reaction to it.
First things first. I’ve lost my cheat sheet. Damn it. Any Class A figures will need to punch me in the face, because I am powerless without my cheat sheet. Anyways, on to eBay…
– $65 opening bid for 78 figures isn’t welcoming to me.
– “…these original trash cans were almost always discarded once they were opened.” Does anyone believe that?
– I wouldn’t buy his set, but two Color lots starting at $0.99.
– 4-pack and 18 figures for $9.99. Hmm.
– Whoa. Awesome.
– Same, better, or worse?
– Or is this the best version?
– $20. No. No. No, sir.
– $17.99. Guess the item. (You’re wrong.)
– “May have slight residue from plastic breakdown.” What?!?!
– 123 figures. Guess the opening bid. (Again, you’re wrong.)
– Regardless of anything – I do like the picture.
– This lot makes me miss my cheat sheet.
– Good price, if they were Class A figures.
– $29 BIN. Guess. (Sorry. 0 for 3.)
– The seller wrote “Hand painted.” Are they not hand painted?
– Almost AOTW.
Before I get to the ending, I should give credit to my AOTW. He jumped out at me while I was writing Auction Watch #165. Nobody has been able to knock him from his pedestal.
So please offer hearty congratulations to retroactivefalloutbunker420 as our Asshole of the Week. He is a worthy titleholder after a long hiatus from AOTW.
Ok. The end.