Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays have historically been quiet times for the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. I thought it might be interesting to post some links to various auctions, older posts, message board threads, and anything else that might be interesting to M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors.
If the University of M.U.S.C.L.E. has been constructed in the style of a college or university, then these weekly posts should be thought of as the thing on campus covered with posters, stickers, and announcements.
– If you ever wanted an incomplete, damaged M.U.S.C.L.E. Pre-Pack, then here is your chance.
– I can’t help but laugh at the idea of this link being followed by this link.
– Some deays it feels like 50% of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures could be in here.
– It’s really more Kinnikuman, but your mind will still be blown.
– Rampage Toys and Marty Hansen (Godbeast) have a 2-pack of custom figures.
I hope someone doesn’t miss this fade, dirty Green #207 for $7…plus shipping
– Five shirts to help your kid become a very cool nerd.
– These aren’t too bad either.
– The ‘Rare’ #132 Purple for only $5.95 PLUS $5.95 shipping! Wow, you can’t find many Class C figures at that price!
– Good News: Over 300 M.U.S.C.L.E. Figures, Bad News: Special Effort to say, ‘Sold AS IS.’
– Incredibly stupid auction description, but very nice custom by Marty Hansen (Godbeast).
– Another sealed 10-pack. That’s, at least, 4 over the last two weeks on eBay.
– This makes five.
– I haven’t heard the HiWay Hauler mentioned in a long time.
– Nice Flesh lot.
– If this lot has more than 10 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures I’ll be stunned.
– If you see ‘HTF’ on a M.U.S.C.L.E. auction, then you know there’s nothing good.
– 4 28-packs. They’re at $10.50 right now.
– Custom Magenta Claw
– The headline I’ve always wanted to write: Woman Crashes Car with 54 Bags of Heroin in Her Vagina
– Green Arrow gets no respect.
– Interesting article about Twitter. It would have taken 50 ‘tweets’ to post it on Twitter.
– I love this textbook’s Licensing Agreement. It makes me want to add something like this to the UofM website.
– My guess is that 85% or more of these dresses will be sold in sizes larger than XL.
– Namakeshi Coming Soon!
– Everything you ever wanted to know about the 28-pack Poster Offer.
– Your help is still needed.
I thought I would add a new part to the Epilogue. The UofMUSCLE.com website is literally bombarded by SPAMbots in the Comments section. Luckily the filter grabs about 99.73% of it. I usually do a very quick scan of it, to make sure legitimate comments don’t accidently get filtered, which lets me see some of the ridiculous “comments.” Most are dull and/or filled with porn hyperlinks, but every now and then there is one that just cracks me up. Here’s the SPAMbot post that cracked me up this week:
This was valorous to me. The guiding ingredients are two unpaired simpleton fibres that upon 28% of the chunky you ignore up unabsorbable.It’s on the other hand carried at great of your toughness interest! It reduces your verified calorie intake ball 295 calories a make up too.The other attitude these fibres do is unhurriedly down your digestion, so you caress fuller an bite to longer. I meditating this was brilliant.