Wow, just – wow. Be sure you take it all in. Look at all the pictures and read the auction description. Part of me is so mystified that Asshole of the Week feels inappropriate. However, there really isn’t another Epilogue designation – inappropriate or appropriate. So this week’s Asshole of the Week isn’t meant so much with irritation, but with complete and total bewilderment.
FYI, this guy was the runner-up. You can just take your pick as to why.
– We should applaud rickztoyz for not starting the bidding at over $1000!
– This is the longest running, over-priced M.U.S.C.L.E. item ever. (No joke, 100% true)
– You either see one beautiful figure or 7 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures – not both.
– Two mistakes: (1) terrible picture and (2) reserve price.
– Did the bidders know about some diamonds hidden inside? It’s missing a rope.
– MUSCLEMANIA and a $0.99 opening bid – I’m in love!
– The shipping cost kills it for me, but a nice lot of bootlegs.
– Be honest. You did a double take.
– I guess some people will be super happy about this. I guess.
– Laminated?!?! Laminated?!?!
– You don’t see many $59 BINs with chewed-up figures.
– The left big toe is almost ready to break free.
– Forget the figures. Was the picture taken on top of a school desk?
– $0.99 starting price is good, but why the reserve price?
– On behalf of Michigan – sorry about this auction.
– Now that is ugly.
– Now that’s how you waste $150!
– Note quite my Picture of the Week, but still a cool find!
– Why couldn’t I find a fallout shelter from 1986~1987?
There is something disturbing about his icy, dead stare, but I think it’s made creepier by the empty walls and boxes in the background.
I think the gif is the third Tiger-centric gif that I have posted. To be fair, the first one was Prince Fielder dodging a salad. So let’s just say we’re on the second one.
If you want the entire backstory on this Verlander gif, then click here – but you don’t need it. All you need to do is sit back and be amazed.
His release point is nearly identical and his pitches are in four radically different spots. God. Damn.
The Video of the Week is someone’s practice in editing..but it’s awesomely hypnotic. I would encourage you to listen to the music too, but it’s not a must.
The longer I watched it the more hypnotized I became. Of course, isn’t that how hypnotism works? Did I just talk myself out of the Video of the Week?
I literally posted this picture in hopes of making one person laugh. Some people might think that’s a terrible idea.
But if there’s a better way to grow the website than comedy for one person, then I’d sure like to hear about it.
Since the skateboard picture is for one person I thought I should end with a bit more broad appeal. Last week’s optical illusion got a really great response. So this Epilogue will also end with an optical illusion.
I don’t want to give away too much, but be on the lookout for a knife. If you watch for long enough you just might see it.