– Does anyone know if these are stolen too?
– Class C Green #15 for $14.99. Feel free to react – I’m speechless.
– Who is making these?
– Disagree if you want, but these auctions hurt M.U.S.C.L.E. collecting.
– Is this as over-the-top as other nerdy polo shirts or could you actually get away with this shirt?
– $149.99 BIN that should have been in Auction Watch #135.
– Another auction that could have been part of Auction Watch #135.
– And another…
– And another…
– And all the M.U.S.C.L.E. auctions from this guy. I think you guys get the point.
– Far from “rare,” but I do love MUSCLEMANIA.
– Class A Green #187. Let’s watch.
– Class B Green #36. I probably won’t watch.
– Isn’t that just the most perfect explanation. I might not like it, but I’d believe it if they said, “We have no idea, but that kid is fired. And hey, we’re fucking Taco Bell. If you’re eating here, the last thing you should be worried about is a little spit. It’s probably the most natural, freshest thing you can get here.”
– Anyone who knows me from LRG knows that I’m currently fighting a pretty bad gif addiction. A site like this doesn’t make it any easier.
Auction Watch knocked eBay for having mostly terrible auctions. At least there are a few $0.99 saving graces:
– Wrestling Ring
– 63 Flesh figures.
– 10 figures, but look at that poor #54.
– I guess it is $0.99.
– A bit worn, but an ok 4-pack.
I found this on Monday. It could be old news only a few short days later, but it’s still my Video of the Week.
I watch so many videos (well, maybe not so many), but I watch so many videos of people being hurt, failing, or acting like idiots. You start to become desensitized by it. This video could have been lumped into the failure category, but this kid literally (ok, figuratively) warmed my heart.
I’m sure there are people that will simply laugh at the video, but I won’t be one of them. Watching him react, scared and confused, after dropping his cymbal I felt for him. I wanted to help him, but he doesn’t need it. He pulls himself together and salutes the flag. God damn. That’s cool.
After watching it I found myself hoping that something good comes out of this for the kid. Maybe he’ll throw out a first pitch or a cymbal company will give him a set to practice with – something like that. I also thought about Ghyslain Raza.
Don’t know who that is? It’s the Star Wars kid.
I distinctly remember seeing that video for the first time. I remember the forums at Rebelcum.com trying to get him a gift box of Star Wars toys. I’ve always been struck by how anyone, him included, didn’t see it as a super sweet, ridiculous, absurd, and painfully funny video. It always bummed me out that he never owned it. Even today it sounds like he speaking out against cyber bullying – which isn’t a bad thing, but doesn’t suggest he views the video as positive.
He seems to be doing fine, but he could have a cute little cottage industry. He could have t-shirts, sign at conventions, and be a rock star. I know this is a bit of a diatribe. But please stay with me.
I’m simply struck how peoples’ actions can differ so dramatically. You can get angry and resist or act swiftly and proudly. I always want to be better and it’s fucking hard. A better dad. A better husband. A better friend. Just better. But it’s so damn hard sometimes. Hopefully, more times than not, I can act with the composure and decisiveness of that kid playing the cymbals.
It’s been a few weeks without any ladies. I felt that I should correct that. The last thing I want to do is upset my 97% lesbian audience.
When I saw the picture to the right I was immediately struck, “Wow, she’s stunningly beautiful.” I should have stopped there. I always find myself wanting to know more. So I started wondering, “What is it about her? What is it about this picture, above others, that really pulls me in?”
Was it her hair? Was it her boobs? Honestly, I didn’t figure it out. But then something struck me about the picture – something that really made me wonder. Can you figure it out? I’ll give you a minute to inspect the picture.
Did you notice? Take a look at her left hand. Now try doing that.
She went from super hot to super freak. What am I talking about? She’s still super hot.
I hate when I judge too harshly, but it’s hard not to when I’m so perfect.