Damn it. At the zero hour, I found our Asshole of the Week.
- This would have been the star of AW #140…if it had been listed.
- Auctions like this always make me want to bid $0.99 to break the BIN.
- Who is the guy on the left?
- Unsold, for months, $15.50 vs. unsold, newly listed, $180. Your choice.
- This would be a huge hit in our house.
- Even if you loved it, why do you need five?
- Not a bad lot, but it’s never getting $19.99.
- Speaking of never getting it.
- It’s not worthy of being Asshole of the Week. I’m in too much shock.
- The free shipping doesn’t help this in anyway.
- Have you ever seen a 4-pack rip like that?
- Part of the Black Foot tribe.
- Dr. M.U.S.C.L.E. would love this auction.
- Can somebody tell me the story on these?
- This will get your kid beat-up, right?
- Yikes, this need a $0.99 opening bid.
- I know a guy that can get you a better deal. Once he gets organized.
- Stumbled across this in the M.U.S.C.L.E. search – if it wasn’t so much, I’d bid. It feels like it should be from Arrested Development.
- Ummm…welll…I…nope – I don’t know what to say.
- High shipping, but I do love a $0.99 starting bid.
- Only $75?
- What happened? I thought this sold for $30?
- In what world does this auction make sense?
- Rare? No. Still pretty good 191 figure lot? Yes!
- $70 plus $20 shipping. There better be quite a few Class A figures I missed.
- God I love Light Blue figures. I own all of these but seeing them makes me want to bid.
- When I see this guy’s auctions I want the coin more than the figure.
- I’ve seen just about every behind-the-scenes Star Wars picture. It’s a joy to see a new one.
For the Video of the Week, I’ve got two angles on the same story. Some kid was running through the live wire portion of a Tough Mudder event. I don’t have anything to really say about the event or the kid. I had to laugh because watching this video brought me instantly back to the afternoon I thought I had killed my friend’s dog. Let me say, I felt pure panic at first. When the dog was fine, I couldn’t help but laugh every time I thought about it.
I was young and house sitting. The dog was to be let out on a running line. I kind of felt bad, but there wasn’t a fence. I wanted to play with the dog so, without looking, I tossed his bone out the door and connected him to the line. He took off. Unfortunately, I had thrown the bone too far. The poor dog looked just like this guy.
I hope people laughed. This story, paired with the videos, might not seem funny – but it is. I promise. On Monday I declared this The Picture of the Week. I thought it would be hard to beat and, quite easily, I was right. For a M.U.S.C.L.E. collector this is a beautiful picture.
I wish I could get a super high resolution version of it. Can you imagine if there were a bunch of Non-Poster figures in those 4-packs? It gives me goosebumps to even think about something like that.
I got to the end of the week and I didn’t have a beautiful lady to add. It seemed criminal to go to weeks in a row without one. But too bad. I’m tired. Sorry guys.