I have a half-written mini-torial. Damn time for slipping away from me again. I’ll keep it anyways. Maybe I can finish it and post it next week?
I also thought about something September 11th related, but I didn’t feel like I had anything valuable, interesting, or worthwhile to share. I will admit that I saw #ATTtragedies and instantly came up with two very, very funny jokes. And then I was so appalled by myself I felt genuinely sick.
Of course, maybe all that is a good thing. Less talk and more M.U.S.C.L.E. toys. That can’t be too bad on a M.U.S.C.L.E. website, right?
What am I missing? Why is this lot already so much higher than this lot? (Insert men-love-cans joke here.) I was going to keep going on and on, just to get to a men-love orifices-of-time joke. But it seemed like a lot of work just to make maybe six people laugh. Maybe next week. But seriously – my questions still stand.
– Every. Damn. Time. I see this auction and my first thought is, “He’s selling a Class A?!?!”
– Speaking of first thoughts, seeing this I thought, “Light Bulb Guy?”
– And this auction picture makes me think of the AF&SCP saga.
– $0.99 starting bid – yes please!
– I love watching a lot like this one.
– You had me at, “bonus purple mouse.”
– The over/under is $26.50, what would you take?
– It’s over, but the GPK sticker added a mountain of charm in my book.
– Beat-up rings always make me feel a bit sad. I know that is weird.
– I was going to say something snarky, but then I saw it was from Buffalo. Shit got serious.
– Five bucks says that thing doubles as a jizz towel.
– I think this is a good thing, but why do I instantly see only toys when I look at this lot? Not collectibles at all.
– After looking at this auction I wondered, “Which color is the easiest to get dirty? Green, Salmon, or Flesh?
– I don’t hunt. I don’t know about guns. But this seems weird to me.
– I actually like this auction, but the statement they “are reasonably Collectable items” killed me.
– If you mention 71 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, and have a picture, it’s best to actually show 71 figures.
– A fine enough lot, but did it need five pictures?
– This is such a crazy price. I’m speechless.
– This interested me as a Detroiter, collector, and fan of art.
– I think this is a really nice mix of figures in the 4-pack.
– I think this guy should take a look around.
– Proof that you never know everything. (This blew my mind.)
I have grown to dislike Asshole of the Week. I try and avoid it. I hope there won’t be one. Here is your Asshole of the Week. In fairness, both this guy and this guy could have made a run at the crown.
My kids will never play football. Ok, maybe they’ll talk me into it when they’re in high school – but I’m certainly not pushing it. To be successful, really successful, you need to be blessed with size and speed and everything else becomes a bonus (i.e., hard work, intelligence, etc.).
That’s why I’m always so shocked when parents want their kids to play youth football. There’s no upside to playing for years. You can pick it up in college and make the NFL. That would never happen with baseball, hockey, or basketball.
Having said all of that, this kid’s run is awesome. It will be the highlight of his football career. Quit while you’re on top kid.
To the left is a gif has no special meaning. It’s not the Picture of the Week. I just really like it. Sure it features Episode I, but it still made me smile. Hopefully you like it to.
If you don’t like it, then
fuck you beautiful woman.
Speaking of beautiful woman, I present to you the Picture of the Week. (Clicking on it will take you to a NSFW picture from the same set of pictures.)