It’s been a long week. I got the kids to bed last night and afterwards I just couldn’t sit down to work on the Epilogue. Sorry.
I then did something that I hate. I was tired and feeling worn out from the week. I gave myself two minutes to have a pity party, “Poor me. I do so much and things are tough.” But even worse, I stopped it with the thought, “Shit. There are people that have it way worse.”
That’s true, but after I say it I feel I feel dirty; like I’ve taken the darkest path to feeling better. And that’s not even true. It doesn’t make me feel better, I just stop complaining – like getting back to even. Old habits die hard, but I need to stomp that habit out.
Amongst 200 other terrible habits. But one things at a time.
– Shipping is a bit high, but I love this as a $0.99 lot.
– If I wanted these figures, the $10 seems fair.
– Before I say that, I should see where this auction ends.
– Game without all the figures – sounds like buying yourself an unnecessary hassle.
– Hate the price for this lot, but I hope he had fun playing with the figures one last time.
– $0.99 plus you get the “KLAW.”
– Wow, it has been awhile since I saw an Army Ant mixed in.
– A Purple #208 always makes me laugh.
– Rough lot made worse by a $12.99 starting bid.
– Wow, is this lot even worse?!?!
– How much would you pay for junk? $4?
– My kids’ bath toys cost $50. Hahahahahahaha…
Again, sorry that the Epilogue is short. And late.