Last week I shared the new food problem I was facing. I tried to stop eating. That didn’t work. Although, the flu helped me give my full effort at not eating.
I wondered what Perky Turkey’s response would be – especially compared to Dole.
Dole sent me a $4 check, two free salad coupons, and a $0.50 off any Dole product coupon. It was underwhelming.
But, like I said before, what did I want? THIS!
It feels like they put effort into it. It feels like they want to keep me as a customer. They will. They sent me about $30 worth of their product. No extra work. No coupons.
Sometimes good customer service is like pornography. You can’t really define it until you see it.
That’s probably not the analogy Perky Jerky wants, but you guys know what I mean. I hope. That seems like such an obvious analogy to me, but could people disagree?
Oops, I’m taking a detour. Thanks Perky Jerky.
I wonder if they’d like to advertise on the site?
I can’t remember where I heard this, but it suddenly seemed relevant. I heard someone say, “Are there any sports reporters that aren’t female, beautiful, and under 25 years old?”
I kind of rolled my eyes. Obviously I know there are more and more hot sports reporters on TV, but I still think of locker rooms being filled with guys sort of like the guy to the left.
Then I saw the picture below on Deadspin.
Are you fucking kidding me? Thank god I didn’t want to be a sports journalist/reporter.
I just hope beautiful, females under 25 years old don’t start blogging about M.U.S.C.L.E. figures. I can’t compete with that. Of course, they are welcome to join UofM. Maybe start on The Sunday Paper?
Obviously it will end with #MeToo.
(Is that joke too dark?)
Let’s look at some M.U.S.C.L.E. listings on eBay:
– I wanted this to be No Logo, No Poster.
– I wouldn’t pay $14 for a lot this dirty.
– Is the Light Blue #153 pushing this up?
– The free shipping got the bid, there will not be more bids.
– $0.99. Pick-Up Only. Riiiiiight.
– Nothing like smoky figures. But is that a Yellow Knight Moves?
– Clamps look mint, but the ropes are shot.
– 20 figures starting at $0.99.
– 12 Flesh starting at $0.99.
– AOTW. His other M.U.S.C.L.E. auctions pushed him over the top.
– A melted ring?!?!
– What an odd lot.
– Good option if you’re dying for a low cost window-box.
– Purple #208 always makes me smile. I don’t know which shows up more Flesh #180 or Purple #208.
– Weird. What are these?
– $150 BIN. Guess the item. (I snickered out loud.)
I already mentioned that I feel that Purple #208 and Flesh #180 pop up more than most figures. I’d put Flesh #208 in that group too. That’s why this $6.49 Flesh #208 was so surprising. I was ready to eviscerate the seller, but I wondered if it was possible if any of these figures had ever sold. I refuse to believe what I saw.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Those can’t be real, right? Those have to be duplicate accounts, right? He bought from himself to build up feedback, right?
If those are real, then I am sitting on a
small sizable fortune.
Welcome to your weekly installment of “Damn the torpedoes!”
What does this week hold?
Racer #1 has, somewhat shockingly, again reduced his price.
The first racer has listed this Salmon #167 for 2 years, 5 months, and 27 days. Given the reduction in price, and the length of listing, I have a question. What will be a shorter period of time?
- The period of time that the figure is listed.
- The Ming Dynasty.
Feels like a coin flip at this point.