If you don’t.
Going in a totally different direction, next week is shaping up nicely. Let’s just hope work doesn’t kill me and that Dr. M.U.S.C.L.E. and his lab assistant go the fuck to sleep.
This first auction can be viewed two ways, I’ll let you choose:
– If you have little kids, this book will get you some easy laughs.
– It might have already ended, but this was the best lot of Strong Men ever.
– 137 Figures.
– Fun mixed lot (I like the Marx stuff and M.U.S.C.L.E. figures), but not with that opening bid.
– Clearly never used, but $50 for a MIB belt seems high – at least as an opening bid.
– Same seller, with 2000% better approach.
– $0.99 opening bid for the best keshi starter lot ever.
– Those are some over-priced under-loved M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.
– $0.84 per figure for a full color poster set. Worth it?
– Green 2-piece keshi Satan Cross.
– Even with shipping, this lot starts at $0.26 per figure.
– MUSCLEMANIA 4-pack plus two extra figures.
– Not bad painted figures, but with those pictures the opening bid is too high.
– The Laser Beasts are going to push this cool mixed lot of toys up in price.
– This is the previous auction’s not-as-cute sister.
Sometimes the Asshole of the Week flies under the radar or doesn’t generate too much discussion. Sometimes it’s my own pet peeves that can earn someone that distinction. Not this week. This week the Asshole of the Week has been thrust into the spotlight.
There are a wide variety of collecting approaches. None are intrinsically “right.” However, if you get fooled into buying a lot (for whatever reason) it doesn’t seem right to try the identical ruse to recoup your loss – especially when you left negative feedback on eBay when someone did it to you. Congratulations hegetroncorp you are the Asshole of The Week.
The Picture of the Week is an opportunity to introduce Challie. Not only is he a great mini-figure from Soupie (check out his MXD website), but he really serves as the wake-up call that people previously unfamiliar with 3D sculpting and printing can dive in and start trying.
If there’s one subject that M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors are certain to identify with and laugh about its women’s perspectives on age. Am I right guys?
The Video of the Week is a new song from Garfunkel and Oates. You might not double over in laughter, but you’ll probably smile and think, “God, I know her…and her.”