The Epilogue is usually removed from the world. The real-world creeps in occasionally, but it has been small doses very far apart. It has, at least, always felt that way to me.
But when I saw this post retweeted by Curt Jackson I thought it was pretty poignant.
psssssst if the women's march blocking traffic and snarling transit today didn't bug you, but BLM did? interrogate yourself as to why.
— Witch (@kingdomofwench) January 22, 2017
I thought about it for a few minutes. And suddenly I came to a conclusion that felt far too quick.
People felt ok with the multiple Women’s Marches because it was directed at a singular central person (Trump), that would be the solution to many problems. For the BLM marches, there were lots of issues without a singular simple solution – so it was easier for people to complain.
I think it just showcases peoples’ stupidity. And that stupidity helps to fuel hate.
Could it be that simple?
I saw this ukulele cover, and it seemed perfect.
I think that song is the best possible transition from one topic to another. It feels true socially, and it feels like it fits the M.U.S.C.L.E. hobby too. I think we can change the M.U.S.C.L.E. hobby, for the better, much more quickly.
This was one of the first auctions I saw. The song certainly fits.
But then I tried my BIN filter. It gave me 306 listings.
– Given the condition, I wish this had been filtered out.
– Oh boy, my filter is failing.
– I never said the filter was perfect.
– Interesting picture choice.
– Clearly someone is trying to rescue the #153.
– $0.99 starting bid. Good.
– I can’t believe this isn’t the same seller. They took the same picture.
– Pretty nice lot. I’m guessing people are going to overvalue the Green #153 figure.
– I’m going to declare Magenta #136 the least liked Class A figure.
Maybe it wasn’t the filter’s fault this week. Maybe there weren’t enough auctions worth talking about.
As for the BIN’s there were 4,113 listings. Let’s see how far I can go through before barfing.
– If I was a #107 fan, then I would offer
– I could see $85 to $100, but never $185.
– I’d say AOTW, but there are too many people in this camp.
– These look very poorly made. And isn’t that a $5 ring from WWE?
– Ok, I have to stop.
I made it five pages into the BIN’s. I just can’t take anymore.