This seemed like a down week for M.U.S.C.L.E. auctions. eBay seemed stuff with common single Class C figures and small, overpriced lots of figures. It’s possible, but hopefully unlikely, that current buying habits of some M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors could lead to less popular figures being listed less often. If the average sellers see that only Sunshines and Claws sell, then they may not even waste their time and effort with other figures. I hope that’s just a pessimistic, irrational fear.
– I’m ready for more HalfBad Toyz M.U.S.C.L.E. stuff!
– Cool peek into some of l.designs’ M.U.S.C.L.E.-related work.
– I don’t care what Superman looks like. I care about the story – it better be good.
– Poster and figures.
– Every time I see a story about Earth’s two moons I childishly think, “That’s no moon.”
– Nice lot of 120 figures.
– This would be a perfect lot of figures. If it wasn’t for 4 things.
– Great bootlegs, but I still think the lot is overpriced.
– Custom #153 with a perfect opening bid price!
– I think this #153 is only 192% over priced.
– Not Kinnikuman and not M.U.S.C.L.E. – but MUSCLEMANIA!
– I was actually hoping this auction had “M.U.S.C.L.E. parts.”
– All 4 28-packs at sane starting bids: #1, #2, #3, and #4.
– Remember that terrible M.U.S.C.L.E. soap? This lady could make the opposite of it.
– “Will not give you any superhuman powers” (I thought that was pretty funny.)
– My oldest is currently in love with chop sticks. This would blow his mind.
– I must no longer be rad, because I think this Rad Dad book looks really interesting.
– Further proof I’m no longer rad (if I ever was): this cool thing reminds me of this thing (which is awesome in a much different way).
Over the weekend I saw ESPN introducing the new “Moto Enduro X” event for the X games. While it didn’t inspire me to watch I did think, “Damn, that looks pretty tough.”
Now the few clips of “Moto Enduro X” that I saw had featured men, seemingly, effortlessly riding through the course. On Monday the Women’s “highlights” were brought to my attention. I didn’t want to laugh but I couldn’t help it. It was a perfect mixture of hilarity and the sense of “Hell, I could do better than that!”
I’m ashamed to say it was easily the most memorable video of the week for me:
Easily my favorite picture of the week comes from Plastic Playhouse at LittleRubberGuys.com. I just thought all three of these painted figures were perfect.