To me, this is even bigger that the Purple #153. This thing NEVER shows up. I can’t even imagine what it will go for. If I didn’t already have it, then the gloves would be coming off. And it looks to be in amazing condition. Hell, I’ll probably still put a bid in for this gem.
Some hardcore M.U.S.C.L.E. collector is going to be very happy.
Seriously, with a Purple #153 and Nestle Quik tin showing up I almost feel silly pointing out any other M.U.S.C.L.E. auctions.
– Ha! I thought it said “Double Rare” at first glance.
– The M.U.S.C.L.E. figures are the worst parts of this lot.
– Looking for a SHA? Just buy this one. You’ll still have money for a washing machine.
– This GI Joe shirt pulls from one of my favorite graphics. There goes another $22.
– 300 over-priced figures, but these are the auctions you dream about finding a Non-Poster figure in.
– A General Veers figure. He he he.
– The BIN is too high, but those boxes are in great condition.
– Great idea, great branding, and great price point.
– 76 figures. Zero feedback. And missing hands. What could go wrong?
– “rare pieces,” I wasnt going to bid until I saw that!
– Not a game changer, but a nice mixed lot of 84 figures.
Also some important updates on the custom figure front:
– ManZilla. Yes – the name sounds like a gay porno, but it might be in the hunt for best custom M.U.S.C.L.E. ever.
– And that isn’t the only new custom from Namu-Niku and friends.
– Speaking of customs, Flesh Clawshines are for sale again.
– And Alec’s (Muscle Things) website has converted from a blog to message board.
Do you know what the Picture of the Week is? Of course it’s the M.U.S.C.L.E. Nestle Quik tin. I LOVE THESE THINGS! I don’t know what it is about them.
I’ve always said anything longer than a minute (for an internet video) is a lifetime. This post on BuzzFeed was music to my ears. And I guess eyes. Whatever. I was returning video tapes.
P.S. – This was like a look into my future. Except the TV will be a glass case of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures…and a Nestle Quik Tin. I better have a back-up.