Here’s your eBay asshole of the week:
– noble_destro and his 10-pack can.
This guy came in second place:
– Satan Cross in the picture, but not part of the auction.
– How many people search different version of YSNT?
– 86 Figures I missed for Auction Watch.
– 5 pretty ok lots from this guy. I think sold together would have been better.
– Look! It’s a Green Varsity Sheik! (I think it’s cool he finally has a name!)
– Does the Flesh #153 rationalize the price?
– Even with free shipping, I have to assume the picture sold it.
– I can’t believe this has a bid.
– Beautiful green bootleg #228.
– All of that effort is kind of wasted. Don’t you think?
– Given the level of Claw madness, zero bids on an Orange Claw 10-pack is stunning.
– 50 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures and a $0.01 opening bid.
– 96 Flesh figures + $0.99 opening bid = M.U.S.C.L.E. boner
– The hardest part about collecting stepped on 4-packs? Waiting for auctions like this.
– Sorry, I collect stepped on – not torn.
– Awesome lot of original and deka kinkeshi figures.
– Does anyone love the brick figures enough to care about this 4-pack? Maybe.
– The right opening bid, but the shipping is too high for this lot.
– Good price for a lot of 22 figures.
– Why can’t I bring myself to throw these out?
– Great lot if you are looking for Non-Poster placeholders!
– Nice lot! Too bad it’s best viewed lying on the ground.
– ♫ Let’s do the M.U.S.C.L.E. warp again! ♫
– Great news in a terrible story.
– Could the Hot Wheels Video Racer Micro Camera Car be as cool as it sounds?
– What’s the worst thing you could give an already crazy pregnant lady?
– This looks like a cool book, but nursery rhymes are just weird.
– Are you kidding me?
– I should think about how this relates to my work, not M.U.S.C.L.E. collecting.
– I need to stop seeing everything through a M.U.S.C.L.E. lens.
I’m pretty sure that tumblr is only for reposting other people’s drawings, pictures, and gifs. Normally that’s not my thing, but this one just killed me:
(Oh, and if you think I should have has a NSFW or something like that. That’s probably a good idea. But how shitty is your job that you have to worry about a gif from Superbad? Getting fired for something like that would make an awesome story.)
I figured I should put this awesome blog down here too in the Not-Actually-NSFW-But-You-Never-Know-And-I-Don’t-Want-To-Upset-Anyone. Maybe it’s just better I label these types of links NANSFWBYNKAIDWTUA.
– Awesomely hilarious blog! (NANSFWBYNKAIDWTUA)
When I first saw this my cynical mind instantly went to, “Oh great, another person trying to be David at the Dentist.” However, after 3 seconds I was cracking up. I have literally had this exact same experience with my oldest. He wanted The Descendants Coffee Mug, but the CD was in the other car. He sat in the backseat tearfully whimpering, “I want mug, mug, mug.”