Seriously guy? Now I’m dying to see how the poster from AW #127 ends. I’m not making a joke when I say these two posters appear to be in the exact same shape. I have a feeling that the ending price from AW #127 is going to make this guy look like an even bigger asshole. Better yet – here’s a color poster, in better condition than both of the other posters, listed at $39.99.
I never want to pick an Asshole of the Week, but the universe ties my hands and forces me to choose one. Maybe I should pick out a positive counter to the Asshole of the Week moving forward? What should that be called?
NEW CONTEST! Name the new, positive, anti-Asshole of the Week and I’ll send you…I don’t know yet. Something cool.
Post you ideas in the Comments below and I’ll pick a winner.
– Not the best lot ever, but I can’t knock it.
– For 179 items this price seems high. Am I missing something?
– Sorry Star Wars, even at 51% off this seems too much.
– Perfect! I wanted to buy a “Very Hot Item!”
– Hey, is that a variant?
– Still too high guy.
– Kind of embarrassed about how much I like this shirt.
– Do those painted bootlegs look weird or is it just me? It could be me.
– Different strokes for different folks. For me, this sucks out the fun.
– Whoa, is that a Purple #180 I see? Nice.
– I’m glad to read there are “NO VISIBLE OR MECHANICAL FLAWS.”
– It’s Spork and Mellerdrammer! (But over priced.)
– I don’t think thats a Ashuraman “Red Spinning Head.”
– I wouldn’t buy this lot, but I like the K-Mart price tag.
– Fun lot of junk, but I don’t know that I would have used M.U.S.C.L.E. as one of the keywords.
– At $0.99 this strikes me as a fine little lot.
– Is it my eyes or the picture? Isn’t that Salmon?
– I was going to joke about the spinner, but it’s a nice auction.
Last week’s Video of the Week (both of them) were admittedly a bit weak. This week makes up for it in pure crazy. I’m not a big conspiracy theory guy. It interests me to hear them because they are always so outlandish and funny to me. The video below launches crazy to a new level.
Don’t forget to enter this week’s contest either!
As for the Picture of the Week, you can see it below. It is genius. I hate how much I love it, but I do.
I do feel bad it’s not a pretty girl. Last week set the bar pretty high.