This is how my week has felt. Not in the way where you say, “Wow, that was a quick week. I can’t believe it’s already Friday!”
No. It was more in the, “Oh dear God. So much to do. So much to do. I envy the dead.”
I started to get upset (usually at about 11:45 pm) that I didn’t have a UofM post for the next day. But I kept thinking back to my cookie picture from last week and it made me feel a little better. Not a lot. But a little.
And then stuff like this makes me stop bitching immediately.
UPDATE: Looks to be a Purple Claw. I figure this is worth adding. And no, it doesn’t deserve to be lumped with the others below.
– Am I happy or sad to see an unloved Canadian lot?
– Dream of seeing M.U.S.C.L.E. at a retail store? This might make you cry.
– $425. But guess what the item is…I bet you’re wrong.
– There should be a joke that starts, “There’s this guy in Russia selling LRG’s…”
– Want to start a new M.U.S.C.L.E. niche? Here’s your chance.
– Great mixed lot? No. But it’s mixed and $0.99.
– If I say, “$7.95.” What is your reaction? What is your reaction after clicking?
– “Great find on these vintage pieces they need cleaning…”
– And for only $0.99 less than the last auction, you can have this!
– Was this one pound of M.U.S.C.L.E. figures stored in one pound of shit?
– Two pounds of figures with far less shit.
– If you want a set of 28-packs, then go after this auction.
– Class A #135 for $0.99. Currently, not a single fuck is given.
– More fucks given for the Class A #187.
– 186 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.
– 60 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures – mostly Color figures.
– I kind of like the main auction picture.
– The goal must be to just snag a sucker at this point.
– The auction will be over, but you have to see this.
– Lots of different people do stupid things with money – not just some M.U.S.C.L.E. collectors.
– I want that FLAF, but not at that price. Maybe $2.50 or $3.
– What could help sell this lot? What could it be?
– As Flesh 4-packs go, I really like this mix of figures.
– Important Hell Turtle news. Make sure you own this figure.
– Light Blue with a BIN of $29.95.
– Yes. $69.99 is pricey. But you get a Flesh #153!
– Flesh for $12.00…and…shipping.
– Red #153.
– I’m blaming the Dark Blue #153 until someone tells me differently.
– This one is ok. It starts at $0.99.
– $25 for a Flesh #153.
– Light Blue with a BIN of $46.87.
No rhyme or reason.
My Video of the Week is nice and short (just like all internet videos should be). The only set-up you need is that the guy working the counter was a four tour Iraq war vet.
Ok, here’s a link – just in case you want a little more background on the story.
Maybe it’s none of those things? Or maybe it’s all of those things? It shouldn’t be up to me. I’ll leave it up to you. Click your choice for Picture of the Week.